Two articles rejected

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

chrissponias

Two articles rejected

Post by chrissponias »

Hello! I had two articles rejected. One because of the format, and the other one because I didn’t write a summary without copying a few sentences from my article.

However both articles are very good. I asked CC if I could re-submit them after correcting these details but I had no answer.

What should I do?

Thank you!

Christina
AmyT

Re: Two articles rejected

Post by AmyT »

Hi, Christina!

Welcome to CC -- it's a great community!

Sorry your two articles didn't make it yet.... are you clear on how to correct them? For the first one, you'll want to make sure that your article conforms to these guidelines (http://www.constant-content.com/about/e ... elines.htm). For the second one, you need to write up a short paragraph that summarizes your article that is completely original. It can't be copied from the actual article.

You can re-submit these articles but I would recommend really proofreading them well. CC does have a general 3-strike rule so you need to be careful. If you like, you can look up my author profile and send me your article. I wouldn't mind looking over them briefly. If you do re-submit, consider re-submitting them one at a time...

Hope that helps!

Best wishes~

Amy
chrissponias

Post by chrissponias »

Thank you, Amy!

I’m going to resubmit them, one by one. I’m sure they are well written; I have a good editor who corrects all my articles because English is my third language.

I had tried to submit an article to CC two years ago but it was rejected because at that time my English was not so good, and I didn’t have a good editor.

Now I’m sure that my articles are perfect, but they were rejected because of the details I mentioned before.

All the best!

Christina
AmyT

Post by AmyT »

Sounds like a plan, Christina! Wish you the best!

Three languages? Impressed! I know Latin but I'm not going to try and write articles in Latin!

Your English sounds excellent from your posts here and I'm sure you'll have no problem. :)

Amy
chrissponias

Post by chrissponias »

Thank you for your kindness!

Christina