Can't find my article

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

roni

Can't find my article

Post by roni »

I have recently submitted my first article in response to a requested article. When I go to the 'my content' section, I do no find the article. If the customer did not buy the article, will it not appear at all in the 'my content' section? How do I recover it so it can be made available to another customer?
jadedragon

Re: Can't find my article

Post by jadedragon »

It will be invisible for 3 days giving the requester a chance to buy it. If not bought, it will go to the general pool and show up on your for sale list.
Celeste Stewart

Post by Celeste Stewart »

If it's not in My Content -- it could have been rejected for revisions. Check your email or spam folder for a rejection notice/revision request.
roni

Post by roni »

Well, it has been over 3 days and I still do not know what has happened to my article. I am assuming it was rejected but how do I locate it now? I received no emails regarding the status of my article. I do remember seeing that it was under review at one time in my 'under review' section but now everything shows 'o' - including the number of articles that I have written! What do I do now?
jadedragon

Post by jadedragon »

Than it was rejected. There should have been a rejection note sent to your email address. Also look in your onsite messages. Once rejected an article is purged from the system, so hopefully you have a backup of the file.