Share Your Milestone Marker!

A place where authors can exchange ideas or thoughts. Talk about what categories are hot and which ones are not.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed

Evelyn

Re: Share Your Milestone Marker!

Post by Evelyn »

Geez, Celeste, can you let me have my dream without throwing logic and insight at it? C'mon... Don't interrupt--I'm manifesting over here. :D

I guess I should have been more careful with my wording. I have a goal to win the lottery and a dream to sell an article a day for a month.
Celeste Stewart

Post by Celeste Stewart »

You are absolutely right, Evelyn. Sorry about that. I tend to overanalyze everything and lost sight of the importance of goals and dreams in general. Not everything needs to be examined so closely. I know you'll meet your goal no matter how it's stated so I should've kept my mouth shut.
aprilk10

Post by aprilk10 »

After about 8 months and 91 articles (I really should write more here), I just sold the very first article I wrote here! Actually, I think I joined here in Nov. of last year and only submitted that one as a "test article." It was about 3 months later before I came back and began submitting more regularly. So...that article had been on my profile for close to a year and was receiving next to no views...what a great surprise!