Hi! I'm new to CC and have a few questions..

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

ecarpe1

Hi! I'm new to CC and have a few questions..

Post by ecarpe1 »

Hi,

I'm about to set up two of my own blogs and was looking to write for other peoples blogs first to get in practice for my own! Then I came across CC. Do people use this site as a way of honing their writing skills and testing out articles that people may be interested in reading? Obviously making some money into the bargain is a bonus!
My areas of interest are illustration,design, children's books, and face painting but after having a look at some current articles on this site I couldn't find any similar content. Perhaps I am looking in the wrong place! Does anyone else write for these areas and know whether they are popular?
I was planning on using some writing from my Uni days to get started and see if any of the topics were popular. Am I allowed to use old material? Also, all of the papers I wrote at University were referenced but I can't find any information on the CC site regarding referencing my sources. Does anyone have any experience of this? I wouldn't want to submit my old papers without referencing!
Lastly, does anyone know of other sites like CC where you get paid to write articles? I am UK based so some information on UK online article writing sites would be good.

Many thanks! :)

Emma
jadedragon

Re: Hi! I'm new to CC and have a few questions..

Post by jadedragon »

I'm surprised no one answered this post. I started to answer, than decided to turn it into a blog post as it was taking some serious time to do it write. http://www.innovativepassiveincome.com/ ... t-content/ Hope that helps.