Excited to be part of constant content

New writer to CC, introduce yourself here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

dawnM

Excited to be part of constant content

Post by dawnM »

Hi I am new, and I just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Dawn and I am a marriage counselor with a specialty in sexology. My practice is helping couples with their intimate lives and I have a website called The Happy Spouse. I found out about this site from one of my fellow writers on hubpages and I am excited to be a part of the team here. :D
Celeste Stewart

Re: Excited to be part of constant content

Post by Celeste Stewart »

Welcome! There's currently a request for marriage and relationship topics so that could be a terrific place for you to start. This particular customer hasn't yet made a purchase, so who knows? However, those topics would likely be good sellers if this client doesn't take them.
dawnM

Post by dawnM »

Hi Celest, thank-you for responding, that was one of my other questions as well. I did not see an area for a marriage counselor and was wondering about that.
thank-you,
Dawn
Celeste Stewart

Post by Celeste Stewart »

CC trimmed down the category list dramatically a while back. Just find the closest category for your articles. Marriage counseling would likely fall under Relationships> Family or even just Relationships.
dawnM

Post by dawnM »

thanks that is what I posted it under, was family, to bad they dont just add the word marriage back...oh well maybe they will...lol