Payment Process

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Norwayne

Payment Process

Post by Norwayne »

Hi everyone, my name is Norvan Martin.I have been with CC for a few weeks now and just joined the forum :D
I like CC merely because of its simplicity and user friendliness. So far, I have made around $15.My problem is that I have no idea as to how to transfer that to my PayPal account.I thought it would be transferred automatically at the end of November or the start of December, however that didn't happen.... :(
Anyone who can help, I am kindly asking for your suggestions.....thanks in advance.
Celeste Stewart

Re: Payment Process

Post by Celeste Stewart »

If you've entered your PayPal address in the account section, CC will transfer it automatically "around" the first of the month (and "around" the 15th if you opt for bi-monthly payments). I haven't been paid yet for this month, so it's likely they haven't processed the payments yet.
michaelsmoker

Post by michaelsmoker »

If the payments aren't processed by tomorrow, we likely aren't going to see them until Monday because CC staff take the weekend off. But they do say within the first seven days of the 1st, so the outside of the range is next Tuesday. I'm not too worried because my Helium payment always comes on the 10th and I plan to wait until then before cashing out my CC and Helium payments together.

Michael
jadedragon

Post by jadedragon »

Payments are made in the beginning of the month and midmonth if you set for that option. Just be sure you have your paypal address in your profile and sit back :)
Norwayne

Post by Norwayne »

Wow..thank u guys!!! :D I can say more more thing I love about constant content is the FORUM!!!
Thank you so much for the prompt reply.....
cosmo

Post by cosmo »

Payment's here! Time to spend it all on the lottery 8)
michaelsmoker

Post by michaelsmoker »

I received my payment yesterday as well.

But I don't buy lottery tickets.

Michael