Affiliate Info

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

catnipp333

Affiliate Info

Post by catnipp333 »

I can not find any info (FAQ) on "how" the Affiliate program works? I signed up over a week ago, but have not heard back from anyone concerning it?
Do I need to do anything else?
Is it automatic that whoever signs up gets in?
Do I need to have a link on my website?
Do I get the 20% of my articles sold or only from those that sign up through me?
I'm NEW to this & trying to figure out "how it all works" -- I APPRECIATE ANY & ALL INFO!
THANKS
Catnipp333
Article Admin

Post by Article Admin »

Catnip,

Go to the main page of Constant-content and read the section "About this Site." That will answer all of your questions I believe. If you still have questions after reading that information, please ask. Thanks, AA
catnipp333

Cant Find Link

Post by catnipp333 »

AA - THANKS for the quick reply, BUT I can not find the "About This Site" link you mention? I only see the "About Us" link there?
When I go to the Affiliate page it has my "code/link" there -- I am trying to figure out how the program works????
THANKS AGAIN!!!!
Catnipp333
Article Admin

Post by Article Admin »

Catnip, Go to the main page of CC and look in the right-hand column. There you will see a list of things. One of them is Affiliate. When you click on that link, you will see your affiliate URL. If you can get people to sign up to CC using that link, you will receive 5% of their sales.

This page also lists all people who have signed up under you. Hope this helps. If you have further questions, just ask. AA
catnipp333

Post by catnipp333 »

AA- THANKS AGAIN! Ok, I understand & have done what you say so guess I am all set up with it, but I was wondering about the 20% it has listed under payment for articles:
Do I get the 20% of my articles sold or only from those that sign up through me?
I understand about the 5%, but it has 20% also?

THANKS AGAIN!!!
Catnipp
constant-content
Site Admin

Post by constant-content »

We have two types of affiliate programs... One is through your author account. When writers signup under your link you will get 5% of every sale they make.

We also have another affiliate program where you can make 20% for every article sold if someone purchases an article that came from your link.
catnipp333

Post by catnipp333 »

Constant - Site Admin -- THANKS, now that is VERY understandable, but it is not explained like that anywhere I found.

You get 5% of all authors sales that sign up under you.
You get 20% of all sales from people who come to the site through your link.

OK, I got it now & THANKS AGAIN!!!

Catnipp333
damon929

About Affiliate Links

Post by damon929 »

When someone enters CC through my affiliate link, but clicks into a different area of the site and then signs up to be an author do I get credited?
constant-content
Site Admin

Post by constant-content »

yes