Log-in problem

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

susie2

Log-in problem

Post by susie2 »

Hi,

Although I am still registered in the forum here, when I try to log-in to my account with my email and password, it says there's no one registered by that email. I've had an account here for several years and sold over l0 articles, though I haven't submitted for quite awhile due to my bad back. Has it been deleted? Could you let me know either way. Thanks much.

Susie (Suzan Wiener)
aprilk10

Re: Log-in problem

Post by aprilk10 »

Susie, another author had this problem yesterday. I think it may have something to do with the facelift we got yesterday. I think she resolved it by contacting support. Before you do that, try clicking on "Forgot password" and see if you get an email (I think there is a "forgot password," I'd have to go look). Also, since it has been awhile since you logged in, has your e-mail changed? If neither of those fix it, contact support.
aprilk10

Post by aprilk10 »

Also, what name do you use on your profile? I did an author search for Suzan Wiener and didn't find anything.
susie2

Post by susie2 »

Thanks a lot, April. Much appreciation. Yep, did that about forgetting password, but it said my email wasn't registered and my email has been the same. I may have to contact support. Thanks too, for letting me know that another writer had that problem. PS I'm listed as Susie for my author's name here, but I have to use my email to log in.

Warmly, Susie
karrie1908

Post by karrie1908 »

Definitely contact support. They reset my password and it worked. I tried the forgot password link and it did not work for me either.
Celeste Stewart

Post by Celeste Stewart »

For me, the problem was solved by using my registeded email address rather than my username. In the past, I signed in using "Celeste Stewart" and my password. The change now requires an email address, not the user name.
susie2

Post by susie2 »

Thanks so much, Celeste, It seems to be ok now. Much appreciation.

Susie