Articles Stuck in Client Review?

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

aprilk10

Articles Stuck in Client Review?

Post by aprilk10 »

I have 2 previously approved articles that I submitted to a public request March 31. They are still not back on my profile page. They are not in "waiting" status either, so they have not been put in a cart. I thought article submissions were only supposed to be exclusive to the client for 3 days. Even with the weekend, it has been 5 at least.
Lynnemac

Re: Articles Stuck in Client Review?

Post by Lynnemac »

I have the same issue with articles reviewed on 29 & 30 March. I have raised it with Support and I am waiting to hear back.
FondRegards

Post by FondRegards »

Ditto
aprilk10

Post by aprilk10 »

Hmm...seems to be a common problem of late. I wonder if it is the same client...may be his account.
Judith
Location: I may be found where mountains rise and rivers flow.

Post by Judith »

I'm experiencing the same problem. I am waiting to hear from support also.
aprilk10

Post by aprilk10 »

I haven't contacted support yet. Apparently it is a fairly widespread issue at the moment, so I will just bide my time for now and see what happens. I'll hold off contacting support since others have already. If anybody hears anything, post it here if you don't mind! :-)
JD

Post by JD »

Just a bug in the system re releasing the articles after the customer review period, which hopefully should be resolved very soon.

Jane
Debbi

Post by Debbi »

That happened to me around March 29 and after 5 days I contacted support. They put my article into the public queue soon after. I'm guessing a bug in the system if it's this widespread.
Lynnemac

Post by Lynnemac »

My articles have been released now.
happywriter

Post by happywriter »

One of mine is still stuck.
Lynnemac

Post by Lynnemac »

I've noticed a few test articles in the list - I guess they're trying to iron out a few bugs in the new system.
aprilk10

Post by aprilk10 »

I just sent support a message that mine are stuck in client review. Something else I noticed: I sold an article this morning. It shows in my "sold" orders and credited my account, but the number of "full-rights sold" on my profile page did not increase. Yep Lynn,looks like there are a few bugs being ironed out.
aprilk10

Post by aprilk10 »

This looks like it is going to be an ongoing problem...at least until they get all the bugs worked out of the new system. I submitted 2 existing articles on the 9th that are not showing in my portfolio. I have another 3 or 4 that I submitted to another request on the 15th...so I am going to wait a day or so and see if those are released before I contact them about this bunch.