Submitting articles

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

WordsWorth

Submitting articles

Post by WordsWorth »

Hi, Ive just joined Constant Content and tried to submit an article using the submission form. As far as i can work out, I have followed all the guidelines for submission and after clicking the submit article button, under the File field it says "Current File: (name of file)". When I check my account status it says "Number of Articles Under Review 0 [View]"

I've tried submitting the same article 3 times over a period of 24 hours but still the same results.

Am I missing something?
jak

Re: Submitting articles

Post by jak »

After you submit, you normally get a confirmation screen come up, displaying how your article will be listed (ie with its short summary). If you don't see that, something is wrong with your submission. If it was something you have done incorrectly, you usually get a message to that effect, so it's more likely to be a site problem. There have been some technical issues just lately, because of changes being made. I suggest you contact support.
WordsWorth

Post by WordsWorth »

Thanks Jak, no confirmation screen, so I'll contact support
ChristinaGregoire

Post by ChristinaGregoire »

jak wrote:After you submit, you normally get a confirmation screen come up, displaying how your article will be listed (ie with its short summary). If you don't see that, something is wrong with your submission. If it was something you have done incorrectly, you usually get a message to that effect, so it's more likely to be a site problem. There have been some technical issues just lately, because of changes being made. I suggest you contact support.
I am so happy to know that there has been a site problem. I joined about two weeks ago and noticed a few glitches that made me wonder if I wanted to write on this site at all. Temporary glitches due to site-wide changes are easy to wait out. Long term problems would be a different story.

I'm happy that I found your post.