Three strikes rule?

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

JStone

Three strikes rule?

Post by JStone »

I know that CC have a 3 strikes rule, but I can't find anything about it in the help/writer guidelines......does anyone know where it is?
nichewriter

Re: Three strikes rule?

Post by nichewriter »

It's stated in the author registration page at http://www.constant-content.com/area/registerauthor.htm - third paragraph.
JStone

Post by JStone »

Thanks! I hadn't thought to look there :)

Just one last question...does this rule only apply to new writers, or will they suspend all accounts with 3 rejections in a row?
nichewriter

Post by nichewriter »

It seems like suspensions are likely to happen to new writes, but I'm basing that on previous posts here. I have no idea. What I can tell you, though, is that after I've had over 1,000 articles accepted here, I'm still terrified of being suspended and every rejection (which hasn't happened to me in a while fortunately!) still scares me. Which is why I go through every article I submit with a fine-tooth comb. I edit and proofread every article several times and even let them sit several days before submitting them :)
JStone

Post by JStone »

I was hoping to be able to relax a little once I've hit the 100 article mark, let alone 1,000! :shock:

I try to proofread as carefully as possible, but all the words start to lose meaning after awhile and I end up making silly mistakes. Hopefully, I won't make three in a row.

Thanks for the replies :)