How many articles can be submitted per day?

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

thefitguru

How many articles can be submitted per day?

Post by thefitguru »

I have just recently joined CC. After submitting 3 article in one day, when I attempted to submit a 4th article the system was nonresponsive. Is there a limit to how many articles may be submitted in a single day? :shock:
Thanks,
TheFitGuru
JStone

Re: How many articles can be submitted per day?

Post by JStone »

Not that I know of...but if you have just joined CC I think they place a limit on the amount of articles you can submit until they have reviewed one of your articles to make sure it meets the guidelines. Once they've reviewed and accepted one of the articles you've submitted, they will remove the limit. (I think).
nichewriter

Post by nichewriter »

New writers are limited to 3 article submissions initially I think. Be mindful of the 3-strikes-and-you're-out rule. Many new CC writers have had their accounts suspended for submitting several articles on the first go and having them rejected instead of seeing if their first article passes muster. Unless you're confident about your articles (did you make sure they're well proofread and meet all the CC requirements?), it might be wise to take down the other two and wait for the first one to be approved or not. Once you have several articles approved, you can submit as many articles per day as you can manage.
thefitguru

Post by thefitguru »

Thanks for your response, they were helpful. I guess I will just wait to see what the verdict is!!