Procedure for Resubmitted Articles--Question

Area for content rejection questions.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Ksang

Procedure for Resubmitted Articles--Question

Post by Ksang »

Hello! I'm new here. I recently submitted my first article and it was rejected. The editor's note said it needed one change to be approved and that I should go ahead and resubmit the article. It included instructions for resubmitting. I deleted the word the editor suggested and followed the resubmitting instructions. Now, on my content page, the article says resubmitted, but when I go to the main page, it does not list any article for review. I'm a little confused. It's been a few days and I haven't heard anything, so I'm not sure if I did everything correctly. How long does it usually take for resubmitted articles to be reviewed? And, do these articles get listed as under review or just as resubmitted? I don't want to go ahead and submit another article until this one is accepted. Thanks for your help.
Judith
Location: I may be found where mountains rise and rivers flow.

Re: Procedure for Resubmitted Articles--Question

Post by Judith »

I don't think it shows as in review when it is a resubmission. Take a look in your content section. I think it will show there are resubmitted.
Ksang

Post by Ksang »

Thank you, Judith. It does show as resubmitted. I just wanted to make sure I had done it right. :)
Genevieve

Post by Genevieve »

I resubmitted a rejected article after making the requested change -- a week ago. Is it just that there are other articles ahead of mine or what?

I am adding new clients so I can earn more money, so it's real important for me that I actually see my articles moving to approval and purchase.

Thank you.