Help with writer pool request?

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

KatieT

Help with writer pool request?

Post by KatieT »

Could someone tell me how to "unclaim" an assignment from the writer pool? The request was for SEO articles, and it had a deadline of 11/30, I think, but no specific instructions. It asked us to send the buyer a message for more details. I clicked on "claim" in the hope of getting some further instructions. There weren't any, so then I sent him a message asking for more information. His request had indicated that he wanted a team of writers, and I said I wasn't sure how that would work with only one author at a time being able to claim a request. If I understand his reply correctly, the customer needs many articles and wants to work with someone who manages a team of writers. That's not me, so how do I release it back into the pool for someone else to claim?

I feel like either I'm missing something, or the buyer didn't fully understand the writer pool process. Thanks!
jadedragon

Re: Help with writer pool request?

Post by jadedragon »

Buyer does not understand the process. I'd write an article or more and submit them. If he wants more output he can put out another request.
Celeste Stewart

Post by Celeste Stewart »

I bet support could help you with this. After all, CC wants to make sure the customer gets what he needs. I'd send an email to support and explain.
Word Gypsy

Post by Word Gypsy »

I received some information from this customer about his request. He periodically puts in a request like this at CC. He does want a "team" of writers. He is looking for high volume and is not going to provide topics until he has chosen his writers. He does not plan to pay much, so you should be aware of that from the start. Celeste is correct- just contact support and they will release the request. WG