Only first page of articles available

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

OTMicah

Only first page of articles available

Post by OTMicah »

When I try to look through available for sale articles, only the first page will show. I know there are more; the listing tells there are many in almost all the categories. Besides, I can't see more than the first page on ANY category! Is something wrong with the site, can I only see when logged in as a customer, or what?
Tianna

Re: Only first page of articles available

Post by Tianna »

I just did a quick search and it looks fine to me. There are links at both the top and the bottom to other pages of articles for sale, and I'm not a buyer. Not sure why you can't see anymore.
OTMicah

Post by OTMicah »

The links are there but they don't work. When I click on them, I end up at the same first page. I tried several categories last night and then again this morning. Also, I clicked on Next, Last, different page numbers...nothing worked!
jellygator

Post by jellygator »

That started happening to me today, too. I can see the first page, but if I click on the links for other pages or the "next" function, it simply reloads page one.
Constant

Post by Constant »

We ran into a bug with this after doing a release earlier this week. It should be working now.