how do i tell the content quality?

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

how do i tell the content quality?

Post by 888 »

seems a strange question,but it's difficult to one english is not his mother language.
i know i can buy "published content" from constant-content.com ,for these content is checked by CC editors,but when i need
some others content,I am worried.i can pay $20 for 500/word,but i dont konw if the writer outsouse it for just $5 or $3/500w.
so how can i get the high-quality content ?

thanks in advance
Lor

Re: how do i tell the content quality?

Post by Lor »

888, you will have no concerns buying from Constant-Content. The work listed for sale here is well-written and has lots of checks to ensure the buyer is getting clean original copy, researched using numerous sources. If $20 is your price point limit, why not simply put in requests for the articles you need. If you are buying from other sources, only use venues with good reputations ... those with in-house reviewers and numerous checks to ensure the work is completely original. Regarding the outsourcing question, I doubt anyone does that here. It's bad form and you get what you pay for. In other words, at $3 for 500 words, the buyer can only expect badly-written copy that is re-hashed and fluffed up from one source. It wouldn't be money well-spent, aside from being a little unethical. CC is your best bet if you are looking for good honest content.
SJHillman

Post by SJHillman »

In addition to what Lor has said, you can also use the long summary to judge for yourself whether or not an article is high quality. Although the long summary does not always contain the entire article, it would be rare for quality to drop off on the sections not contained in the long summary.
jellygator

Post by jellygator »

Hi 888,

I understand your concern. If you're not a native English speaker, it can be hard to judge the quality of English writing. A site like Constant Content helps make sure that articles are written to very high standards. Always look for sites that are based in an English-speaking country and uses editors to review the work submitted. Constant Content has an office in the United States and uses American editors who are highly trained.

I do not work for Constant Content directly. I came here as a writer. When I attended school, I always performed in the top 1% of the United States in English and vocabulary on standardized national assessment tests. When I write an article, the Constant Content editors look for more than just punctuation and spelling. They also check the way I credit other authors whose work I've used and they make sure I did not steal something that was published by another person.

I have written for several online sites now, and this is the only one that I believe provides excellent articles at fair prices. I do not write for the other sites because they do not pay enough for the level of writing that I offer. I think most good writers feel the same way. Constant Content only accepts very high quality writing.