Unfinished problem

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

freelancewriter4life

Unfinished problem

Post by freelancewriter4life »

Hello,

I have been having a problem submitting articles. Whenever I submit an article it goes to an unfinished state after a few minutes. I have tried submitting as both .doc and .rtf documents, but neither works. I have entirely filled out the submission form, but still no luck...any help or suggestions? Thx :D
Sherri2012

Re: Unfinished problem

Post by Sherri2012 »

What do you mean "unfinished"? Does the web page hang, or is it still expecting something to be filled in?
Have you checked that you have included at least 1/3 article in the excerpt? A wee tick appears next to that instruction when you do.
freelancewriter4life

Yes I have a third of the article posted, I got the green checkmark...it lets me submit, then after a few minutes of the status being. "review" it changes to "unfinished" :(
Sherri2012

Post by Sherri2012 »

Weird. So it's a status thing? Almost like it hasn't actually uploaded the document properly, or something. Have other people ever had this issue, folk?
SJHillman

Post by SJHillman »

What browser are you using? Have you tried another browser? Another operating system? Are you on a slow Internet connection? Any of these could potentially cause issues when uploading a file. I would suggest trying it on another computer to see if that works.
freelancewriter4life

I have tried using both a different computer and a different internet browser (Google Chrome), but nothing seems to fix the problem :/