How Often Must One Submit Articles

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Sherri2012

How Often Must One Submit Articles

Post by Sherri2012 »

Hi there, I am sure I read the answer to the above question somewhere when I joined, but I can't seem to find it again.
I seem to recall there is a required frequency for writing articles, else one gets dropped from the membership? Can someone confirm or clarify this? Have been very busy recently and have unfinished articles that I need to get onto, but don't want to lose my membership in the meantime :?
jak

Re: How Often Must One Submit Articles

Post by jak »

As far as I know, no-one gets dropped for not submitting enough. Some authors submit several a day, some just one or two a week and others just a couple a month or whenever they feel like it. I'm in the latter category at the moment because each month I get my client work out of the way before I use whatever time is left to write and submit here. I've never had any problems with this.

One thing I would say though, is that you sell more if you submit regularly. I used to have a lot more sales when I submitted several articles a week. Now, even though I still have a large portfolio here, the sales are less frequent.
Constant

Post by Constant »

Official confirmation here. We will not suspend someone's account due to inactivity. We will, however, miss you if you go away :)
Sherri2012

Post by Sherri2012 »

Thanks for those answers! I'm not planning to go away. :o I really enjoy this. Life just gets in the way sometimes!