Guidelines for French Request

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Lisa-Anne Sanderson

Guidelines for French Request

Post by Lisa-Anne Sanderson »

Hello everyone,

I would like to submit articles to the request for articles about French topics. However, I can't download the guidelines!

I have written to C-C about this a few times, but I think that they must be having trouble fixing it up. Jenny offered to send me the guidelines but we are not supposed to give customers our personal details. I am not sure what to do?

Regards,
Lisa
iamyownboss

Re: Guidelines for French Request

Post by iamyownboss »

Hi Lisa,
I have the same problem. I was able to access the file last week, but since I was in the middle of another article at the time, I didn't download and save the file then. I decided to write for it 2 days ago, but found I couldn't access it, so I wrote to the customer, who said she would send the file to me via email. I didn't know that we could not send personal IDs to specific clients under appropriate conditions, so I did. I haven't heard back from her yet. Meanwhile, I too told support about it, but haven't heard back from them.
Regards,
Claudine
Word Gypsy

Post by Word Gypsy »

HI,
Ask the client to send the document to CC support with a note to forward the guidelines to you. This has worked for me in the past.
Happy Writing,
WG
iamyownboss

Post by iamyownboss »

Thanks Word Gypsy!
Lisa-Anne Sanderson

Post by Lisa-Anne Sanderson »

Thank you very much, Word Gypsy. I will certainly try that. I have an article ready!