Articles Do Not Show Up with My Profile

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

dodger71

Articles Do Not Show Up with My Profile

Post by dodger71 »

I am relatively new to the site and have enjoyed it so far. The articles that have been purchased have come through public requests, and I am just now submitting articles that are not based on requests.

My problem is that none of my articles are showing up on my profile page. It says that I have written 15 articles and had 9 accepted, but nothing shows up under "Featured Articles" and nothing shows up under the tab that says "Articles." I realize that I sold full rights to my earlier pieces, but I have three pieces that are no longer exclusive for those who made public requests. None of my articles show up when I search the title or browse by subject.

My question is whether I should be concerned about a problem or whether more time needs to elapse before my article start showing up on my profile, the search engine, or the index.

Thanks for any help.
iamyownboss

Re: Articles Do Not Show Up with My Profile

Post by iamyownboss »

Yeah, I used to have a similar question. What I found is that while the official exclusive view period for public requests is 3 days, it actually takes between 7 and 10 days to be released to the general pool. That's when it will appear on your profile or search results. You'll also get a notification when it gets released.
dodger71

Re: Articles Do Not Show Up with My Profile

Post by dodger71 »

That helps. Thanks for your answer.