I can't BELIEVE I did that...

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

marshac1974

I can't BELIEVE I did that...

Post by marshac1974 »

I'm very excited to wake up to see two of my articles have been accepted. While I have been waiting for them to be accepted, I have been going over them to make sure there's no errors in the content. However, I clearly have neglected paying attention to the titles to make sure they're correct because one of them has an error in it!! :oops: I quickly hit the edit button, but now that it's been accepted it looks like theres no way to correct the title. HOW EMBARRASSING!
Going forward, I will pay more attention. IS there ANY way to fix the title after it has been accepted?
SLPerini

Re: I can't BELIEVE I did that...

Post by SLPerini »

I noticed that you had an article accepted when I viewed the Buy Content page earlier, I didn't see the mistake so it must not be THAT embarassing, I just wanted to read your article. :mrgreen: ...

I think you should just contact the administrator(s) directly, but maybe someone knows more.

Cool that you got 2 articles accepted, by the way.
marshac1974

Post by marshac1974 »

Thanks! It's actually easy to overlook, I guess. I somehow missed an 'i' in positive. I'm still pretty embarrassed. :) It just can't look too great for my article if someone notices I mispelled a word. :)
marshac1974

Post by marshac1974 »

I sent a quick email to support, and they were happy to fix the title for me.