Gyspy Hits 1000

A place where authors can exchange ideas or thoughts. Talk about what categories are hot and which ones are not.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed

J. A. Young

Gyspy Hits 1000

Post by J. A. Young »

:D Congrats Gyspy!!! You should celebrate! I celebrated a week or so ago when I hit 500. In fact, I think I will celebrate for you by not cooking tonight. It's take out in honor of lots of hard work! --JA
Word Gypsy

Post by Word Gypsy »

JA,
Thanks so much for your kind words! Sometimes my stuff seems to hit a standstill, and then, it's almost like it's flying off the site. I have to admit it is a lot more fun writing for cc sometimes, rather than some of my other gigs. I must confess, I am a procrastinator who keeps putting off that which she does not want to do. Anyway, I think I will take your advice and celebrate-tomorrow!
Happy Writing!
Gypsy
Ed

Post by Ed »

Woah. I will celebrate by not cooking too. Wait . . . that's every night!

Congrats, and thanks for the continuously clean copy.

Ed
Word Gypsy

Post by Word Gypsy »

Thanks Ed! I couldn't have done it without you and all of the helpful tips that you post. Sometimes I actually feel guilty about giving you so many articles to check. But you always do it with a smile or do you? :wink:
Mary Stone

Post by Mary Stone »

Congrats Gypsy! I will have to celebrate with you tomorrow because I already cooked tonight.

Although it seems funny, I've celebrated in some way for each one of my articles that have been sold over the last three weeks. Whether it's a cold bottle of beer with a toast, "Here's to Feline Fitness" or eating out after my tenth article sold, each one is worth celebrating when you first get started.

I can't wait to be celebrating my 500th or my 1000th article. I'm Looking forward to seeing all authors do well!
Celeste Stewart

Post by Celeste Stewart »

Here's to the big 1000!
Word Gypsy

Post by Word Gypsy »

Thanks Mary! You are doing very well for a new writer. The site is much busier than it was when I first joined. There are a lot more customers, or so it seems, and the topics are more diverse. I think that everyone who puts in the effort will do well here. Happy writing!

Celeste- thanks for the congrats. Pretty soon you will be joining me!
catnipp333

CONGRATULATIONS GYPSY

Post by catnipp333 »

CONGRATULATIONS Word Gypsy --- GREAT JOB!!!

I just past 100 articles sold and I am working on getting on that Top Ten Sellers List with you (WAY down at the bottom, but in good company, for sure!)-- got 79 to go (as of today).

Catnipp333
catnipp333

Post by catnipp333 »

:oops: Typo -- "past" should be "passed" -- I can't believe I didn't catch that!

I hope my articles today don't come out like that!

Catnipp333
Word Gypsy

Post by Word Gypsy »

catnipp333,
Thank you! That is a great goal that you have set for yourself. In fact, that was my goal when I first started here, just over a year ago. So, it is very doable. I had it easier though because the tenth postion was only at about 79 if I remember correctly. I had a little contest going with my oldest daughter, who signed me up here at cc. We were battling to see who got on the top ten list first. She has a lot more writing gigs than I do though, so I won. I look forward to seeing you there soon. Happy Writing! Gypsy
RFHarris

Post by RFHarris »

Wow that is awesome!

1000 articles---thats pretty much like a whole book gypsy.

:lol:

congrats!
RachelN

Post by RachelN »

Wow, well done, Word Gypsy! :D
Word Gypsy

Post by Word Gypsy »

RFHarris- Thanks! I hadn't thought about it like that, but you are right, it is!

RachelN, Thanks so much!
Keesa

Post by Keesa »

Oh, my gosh...congrats, Word Gypsy!! That's awesome.
Word Gypsy

Post by Word Gypsy »

Thanks Keesa! I just love writing so much. I think it's partly because I get to learn so much as I do. Happy Writing to you!