Writing Pool

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

shermanb46

Writing Pool

Post by shermanb46 »

Hi,

I've been writing for constant content for about two years. Maybe I need new glasses, but I can't seem to find where one can find out about the Writing Pool and how to apply for it.

Thanks for responding,
Word Gypsy

Re: Writing Pool

Post by Word Gypsy »

HI,

Here is the info that you are searching for

Writer Pool Requests - these are requests available only to members of the Writer Pools. These requests can be claimed by a writer so they exclusively get to work on the project.

To qualify to join the writer pool, you'll need to have at least 10 articles accepted and a strong record of submitting error free work. Then, you'll receive an invitation from one our editors to join.

Happy Holidays,
WG
shermanb46

Post by shermanb46 »

wordgypsy,

Thank you so much for your informative answer about writer's pool. Hope to get an invitation soon!

bsherman46
csjwilkinson

Post by csjwilkinson »

I hope to get an invite too. It'd be quite an honour to see that side of Constant Content. I've got a fair few articles approved so far, so hopefully I'll be considered soon.
LaLa

Post by LaLa »

Thank you for this reply as I'd been wondering the same thing. Didn't realize it was by invitation only and that I'd received mine back in 2011. Thank goodness it was still in my inbox. Have now applied for several pools and am waiting for approval.

Thanks, again!