Dancia2007 from Associated Content joins C-C

New writer to CC, introduce yourself here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

dancia2007

Dancia2007 from Associated Content joins C-C

Post by dancia2007 »

Hello,

I write articles over at Associated Content, Helium, and Triond, and would like to try C-C out for its capacity to set my own prices if I desire, and in general, for the experience of trying another venue.

The topics I am most interested in are alternative health/natural health products, and employment/money/wealth-building/investing, abundance, prosperity, organizing things.

My personal interests are in Internet/computers, writing, reading nonfiction, nature photography, investing money with peer to peer lending (Prosper.com), researching to find out new things, philanthropy. From the time of third grade, my inner wealth has been in writing and in computers.

I am seen by most people as very original, and I come through that way in my writing, too. I hope that my flair for originality is a benefit here. My earnings will go to supplement my part time income as a caregiver or for investing in Prosper. I stand by my word - I am someone who if I said you have full rights and you paid me for full rights, I honor that and I don't go posting it anywhere else no matter what. I also come up with my own ideas and don't rewrite other people's things.

Hope to have many happy times here. :-)

dancia2007/Alyssalyn
telzzz

Post by telzzz »

Hi Alyssalyn, welcome to CC.

You've come over from AC with the right attitude, so I'm sure you'll do well here. Good luck!

Terry Roberts
angelscribe

I'm from AC too

Post by angelscribe »

Hi Dancia. I'm new too. I'm also from Associated Content. Hi everyone. I'm new too. Tell me about the other two websites you mentioned.
dancia2007

Re: About those two sites

Post by dancia2007 »

The other two websites I mentioned accept articles too, but the pay depends more on the views. There isn't up front pay. On Helium I think you can get paid for inviting people there as well. If you do want to join it and you want me to get referral credit, PM me with where to send it, and I would send you an invite. Otherwise, the site is www.helium.com if you want to join on your own.

The payout level at Helium is $25.00 and the payout level at www.triond.com is 50 cents by Paypal and more by check. Triond publishes articles on a network, not on Triond itself. They use Google Adsense and Kontera to monetize the content. You get a portion of the revenue that your articles generate. Helium's articles are published on Helium. There are many articles there and I get distracted from writing at times by finding interesting things to read. The quality expectations are less at those sites than at AC and C-C. It may take awhile and a lot of writing to realize significant money from it. But if I do nonexclusives then I turn around and submit them to these sites.
angelscribe

Thanks Dancia

Post by angelscribe »

This is interesting. I know that if you posted personal stories at Common Ties, you get paid from $100-200. I wished I published my Buddy essay at CT than AC to get more money. It's a shame I can't publish it at CT, since it's exclusive for payment. Oh well. I know that absolute write has freelance writers too. Thanks for sharing. Let me think about it. I'm glad I have paypal.