Changing price on article sold for use

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

gators18

Changing price on article sold for use

Post by gators18 »

Is it not possible to change the price on an article already sold for usage rights for future sales?
Lysis

Re: Changing price on article sold for use

Post by Lysis »

gators18 wrote:Is it not possible to change the price on an article already sold for usage rights for future sales?
oh? It used to be, because I always lowered the price after the first sale. Haven't sold use in a couple of years though.
Word Gypsy

Post by Word Gypsy »

I haven't been able to change the price on any articles that have sold for usage for many months. I've asked CC about it several times. I've been told that it should be corrected soon just as many times, but I've long since given up hope of that ever happening.
evaku

Post by evaku »

huh, I never noticed because I haven't had to change a price like that in a while but just tried and it didn't work. Hope that changes, as it is a great strategy to lower the price after a sale.
Lysis

Post by Lysis »

That's good to know, because sometimes I mess with my prices when I submit. That would be frustrating not able to lower use price.
PeterWriting

Post by PeterWriting »

I'm glad to know this isn't me. I noticed this after selling my first usage rights. I thought I was doing something wrong.