A Serious Payment Suggestion

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Elizabeth Ann West

Re: A Serious Payment Suggestion

Post by Elizabeth Ann West »

vjlenin,

Did you call Paypal? They are a banking institution so they can't just keep your money. I had a similar problem since we move alot my Paypal account was once blocked because the number of address changes in a year flagged me. I called their customer service number, which is tough to find, and spoke with a representative. Once I verified my information and that the bank account was indeed mine (I had to know the last four of the account i believe) it was unlocked in a jiffy.

My guess is you were locked because they flag suspicious activity to protect against hackers. BTW we do NOT have a static IP address here in the states either at our home and so far (fingers crossed) no problems.

Good Luck.

For faster customer service, please have the following information ready:

* Your telephone number
* Information about the credit card or bank account you registered with PayPal
* Your email address registered with PayPal

To help protect your information, personal information is only discussed with the account holder.
PayPal Customer Service:

1-402-935-2050
(a U.S. telephone number)

4:00 AM PST to 10:00 PM PST Monday through Friday
6:00 AM PST to 8:00 PM PST Saturday and Sunday
Help tip:

For faster service, make sure your account information is complete and up to date. You can update this information by logging into your account. From the My Account tab, click the Profile subtab. Then click the link for the information you want to change.