Resubmitting article after revision

Area for content rejection questions.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

marianexpress

Resubmitting article after revision

Post by marianexpress »

Hi,

I've had two articles rejected now, because I didn't read the submitting rules before I proposed them.
I'm reviewing one of them now, based on your suggestions and now also under the regulations. Since this is going to be the third submission I'm placing here, if you reject this one, are going to suspend my account?

The article I'm resubmitting is "How To Survive Spending The Summer In The City", and the suggestions you gave me had to do with the long summary and the short summary of the article. Also, according to your suggestions, I'm adding a conclusion to the article, as it didn't have one.

Thanks and regards,
Mariana
Ed

Re: Resubmitting article after revision

Post by Ed »

We understand there is a learning curve. Just try your best to follow our guidelines in the future.

Thanks,
Ed
marianexpress

Post by marianexpress »

Hi Ed,

Of course. Thanks for the quick reply.

When I see that the article is ready, I'll resubmit.

Regards,
Mariana
marianexpress

Post by marianexpress »

Hi,

Well, I've reviewed the article, did the appropriate changes but... now I'm not sure on which category to submit it!

The article is about spending the summer in the city, and it's a series of suggestions on how to spend your time in such circumstances. I thought I'd upload it to Articles - Holidays, but after that, I don't know which category to put it in.
It's not a travel article, it's more of a "how to" article... do you have any suggestions?

Thanks and regards,
Mariana