help

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

audrabianca

help

Post by audrabianca »

Hey, Ed,

Just to let you know, I have one article not reviewed but the articles before and after it in the queue were all approved. This happened late last week but I decided to delete that article because I wasn't particularly attached to it. Do you think there is a problem with your ability to view that stray article?

Thanks,

Angela
Nessiee

Re: help

Post by Nessiee »

Hmmm, I was just thinking there was a major backlog in the article reviews, because of the whole Ed moving/weekend issues, but you could be on to something audra. I've had one article up since Sept. 1 which I figured was on the back burner until the requested articles had been processed, but maybe it's also lost in the shuffle so to speak? With so many articles submitted everyday, there's bound to be some things happening that aren't expected.

And no worries to Ed if there is a ton still to review, just that reading this got me thinking about my article that's been waiting approval.
cgardener

Post by cgardener »

Ed was concentrating on articles submitted for requests first, so that may be why one got skipped. I had the same thing. He did my request submissions, and skipped two others.
audrabianca

Post by audrabianca »

Initially, yes, but I had ten other articles approved today, some of which were written yesterday. So I am thinking most of the backlog is done. Ed is quick.
Ed

Post by Ed »

Audra, please make sure your articles contain enough information for them to be useful to the reader. This is the current problem with your articles still waiting for approval.

Thanks,
Ed
audrabianca

Post by audrabianca »

Thanks I will delete it.