Payments

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Jon

Payments

Post by Jon »

I was just wondering if someone could tell me when I can expect to receive payment for the articles I sold last month (October) ? I have reached the payment threshold and as this is now November 3rd I thought that payments would have been made by this date.
Amy W

Re: Payments

Post by Amy W »

Usually CC sends the payments out on the first of the month. This time around, that fell on a Saturday, so it makes sense that the payments were delayed until Monday. But since it's the end of Monday now, I'm guessing there was some delay at CC headquarters?
candicep

Post by candicep »

I didn't receive payment yet either, so not sure what's going on.

Candicep
melissan

Post by melissan »

Me neither, but they have always been prompt. The money will come.
Celeste Stewart

Post by Celeste Stewart »

It's always "around" the first of the month - give or take. Remember the first fell on a Saturday so give it a little time.
Lor

Post by Lor »

<<...Constant Content will make payments of fees due to Authors in regards to sales of the digital content during the first week of every calendar month ...>>

Read the terms guys. No need to worry. Could still be a few days yet.

Lor

Edited to add
That being said, there is a conflict between what it says in the terms and what it says in the pop-up when you click on threshhold in your account. CC may want to look at that.
lissie

Post by lissie »

Has there been a change to the minimum payout? I just got paid and I hadn't made the $50 minimum! I'm not complaining just curious