Article Rejection

Area for content rejection questions.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

at58

Article Rejection

Post by at58 »

Hi,

I am new here. I submitted my first article and it was rejected. I am not sure why it was rejected because I thought I followed all submission guidelines. But maybe I missed something. Can somebody please let me know why it was rejected? The article title was "Keep Wrinkles Away Through Facial Exercises".

Thanks

AT
BarryDavidson

Re: Article Rejection

Post by BarryDavidson »

The information should have been in the email you got about the rejection. I can only recommend that you take a step back, and take a look at your article again.

Did you put spaces in between the paragraphs? Did you use the first person narrative? Was the article uploaded in a format CC accepts? (.txt, .rtf, and .doc)
at58

Post by at58 »

I have gone through the article, I can't seem to find any problems. The email I received just said "Submission does not follow our guidelines." and nothing else. I have no clue how to go about this.
Ed

Post by Ed »

Please make sure you observe ALL our guidelines, including those that have to do with formatting the document as well as the formatting in the long and short summaries.
blueshappire

Post by blueshappire »

Hi,

Iam new in here. I was submit first article "Anything PC Owner Needs to Know about Spyware" and has been rejected because plagiarism, and my account has been suspended. I dont khow why. Please tell me the link about plagiarism my article, and how to re-activate my account.

Thank you.
Ed

Post by Ed »

We do not accept content that is not completely original. This is described in our guidelines. I'm sorry, but accounts that have been suspended cannot be re-activated.

Ed