subcategory rejection

Area for content rejection questions.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

LisaLee

subcategory rejection

Post by LisaLee »

Hi,

I recently resubmitted an article 'How to Set Up a Compost Bin' after it was rejected for not being placed in a subcategory and formatting problems. I hope to have fixed the formatting issue, but when I selected a subcategory on resubmitting, I perhaps incorrectly chose 'lawn care' as the gardening subcategory. The other option was 'landscaping'. I don't seem to be able to change this now.

My question is, is it possible my second attempt will be rejected if the subcategory isn't seen as appropriate?

Thanks for any help,
LisaLee
LisaLee

Re: subcategory rejection

Post by LisaLee »

Sorry, I just found another thread on this topic, where Ed explains that writer's cannot change subcats but he can. If this still applies, and it's OK to place the article under the category of 'Gardening' with no sub, can this be organised?

Many thanks
Ed

Post by Ed »

As long as your article is placed in a deeper cat than "Articles," that's the most important thing. Articles that are not placed at all won't show up in search, which is the way the majority of CC's customers find articles for purchase.

If I don't remember to change it to your preferred subcat upon review, just remind me via the forums.

Thanks,
Ed
LisaLee

Post by LisaLee »

OK, thanks for your help!