Fetch me my saddle...

Area for content rejection questions.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Jmercer

Fetch me my saddle...

Post by Jmercer »

I have finally heard back about both of my first two submitted articles and... they were both rejected. I am not arguing about the rejections. They are an inescapable part of life for any writer. I am just trying to make absolutely positive that I do not mess up my final chance.

The first was rejected because of a question which was not answered in the article. It's a good question and one that I can answer by adding an extra sentence or two.

The second was rejected for grammar questions and an overall lack of clarity. This one will need a thorough tune-up and probably a few days sitting by itself in a corner.

I believe that I can fix both of these articles, but I have to admit that I am a bit nervous because I am 0 for 2 right now. Should I revise and buff these to a high polish and resubmit... or would it be better to start over with something really really simple? I am confident of my overall writing ability, but I would be lying if I said that I never receive revision requests.

Finally, if I pass muster with this final attempt - will I be kicked out if I get another rejection? In other words, does the rule refer to 3 rejections total, or in a row?
Ed

Re: Fetch me my saddle...

Post by Ed »

Please see an earlier discussion in regards to your final question:

http://www.constant-content.com/forum/v ... =2&t=15060

However you choose to approach your next submission is up to you.

Thanks,
Ed