grammar error, again?

Area for content rejection questions.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

h044m

grammar error, again?

Post by h044m »

My article "History of Taxation and Its Affect on Civilization" has been rejected for the third time due to grammar error. Please do kindly tell me, what mistake that I've been written down, because after the first two rejection I have check again and again to make it perfect.

If anyone read this, and found so many grammatical mistake, I am apologized. But in every article I write, I always do the check and re check so many times.

I know that I have been suspended, but is there a way to reconsider it? I am not coming from English speaking country, so joining this site I was hoping to improve my english writing and shared my knowledge.
nichewriter

Re: grammar error, again?

Post by nichewriter »

For one, you used "Affect" instead of "Effect" - it's a glaring error. (And also, your post has several grammatical errors.)

I'm sorry about your account suspension, but once an author's account is suspended, it's suspended for good and CC will no longer consider articles from that author. (CC states this in its TOS, which you agreed to when you signed up.) CC expects writers to have a good command of the English language and therefore the articles they submit should already conform to CC standards. CC isn't really a site for writers who are hoping to hone/improve their writing. You might want to try other sites with less strict acceptance policies (e.g., Helium and Associated Content).