I Want to Cry but Have to Laugh

Area for content rejection questions.

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

deniseg

I Want to Cry but Have to Laugh

Post by deniseg »

You won't believe what I did. There was a request for articles listing 10 business ideas that were unique, but somehow I missed that part and wrote a 1872-word article about one business idea with step by step details. I was so proud of that article, I worked on it for two days steady, day and night. I just got the rejection from the editors at CC and figured out what I had done. On top of that, I attached the file wrong and it was empty. I bet they think I am as dumb as a box of rocks. :|

Oh, well. I imagine I'll be paying much closer attention from now on to the article request. The pay was just so good I got too excited.
Antonia

Re: I Want to Cry but Have to Laugh

Post by Antonia »

Oh, no! After all your hard work...we have all done similar things and yes, you just have to laugh to keep from crying! Any way of breaking the article into smaller ones?
deniseg

Post by deniseg »

Hi Antonio, thanks for the reply. I have been doing some research on the article and I think I have found a way to turn it into an e-book, so the time was definitely not wasted! At least it got me excited about writing something to, I have been in sort of a slump, so it's all good! :mrgreen:
Evelyn

Post by Evelyn »

Yes, I also just spotted that instruction below the list of keywords, after you pointed it out... Ooopsie on that. I submitted two articles, both about three ideas each. Well, they're pretty darn good, so I'm just going to let it ride.

Denise, you can probably make more off an ebook than a single article, so good luck to you on that! See? You *can* use your writing talents to make a million dollars!