When are More Articles Sold?

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

LynnLewis

When are More Articles Sold?

Post by LynnLewis »

Is there any sort of pattern as to when more articles are sold? Are there certain months that do better than others?
carpenjoyce

Re: When are More Articles Sold?

Post by carpenjoyce »

Yes, I'd like to know the answer to this one too. Also, is there a particular time of week when more articles are sold? Seems like you might gain an advantage by submitting your article so that it shows up in the new articles group on a Monday rather than a Saturday.
Celeste Stewart

Re: When are More Articles Sold?

Post by Celeste Stewart »

Sorry, but I don't think there's a consistent pattern. Every now and then you might notice some seasonal purchases - such as Christmas articles selling a few months before Christmas or a bunch of diet and fitness articles selling before New Year's. You might even notice a particular customer coming along the first of the month and stocking up on articles for the month and another buying smaller sets of articles weekly. With so many customers with varying needs, I don't think trying to time submissions is worthwhile. Even if you could pinpoint the best day to submit an article, you'd still be at the mercy of the editors reviewing it in time.