Sold article that got unsold

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

nichewriter

Sold article that got unsold

Post by nichewriter »

I received notification that one of my dental-related articles sold this morning for unique rights. I noticed 3 or 4 other dental-related articles (not mine) sold too around that time. Five hours later, the sale disappeared and the article is back in my portfolio. I'm not seeing the other dental-related articles either. I can't remember the name of the buyer, except that it had an Indian sound to it. I'm wondering what happened to the sale.

~Sherry
Judith
Location: I may be found where mountains rise and rivers flow.

Re: Sold article that got unsold

Post by Judith »

That happened to me a few days ago. Got an email saying a photography article was sold. A few hours later the sale disappeared from my account.
nichewriter

Post by nichewriter »

Hi, Judith.

How disappointing for us! I'm keeping my eye on this article in the next few days (or weeks) to make sure it doesn't appear on any article directory if this ends up being a fraudulent purchase. *sigh*

~Sherry
Judith
Location: I may be found where mountains rise and rivers flow.

Post by Judith »

I have been checking for mine too ... kinda sad we have to do that :(
misstamla

Post by misstamla »

I had two dental-related articles sold, then unsold, too. I shall also be checking to see if they are being used elsewhere. I'm glad I'm not the only one who has been taken in like this, but angry that so many of us have been disappointed.