Purchase Rating and Request Questions

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

telyni

Purchase Rating and Request Questions

Post by telyni »

What does the "Purchase Rating" number for a customer request mean? Is that the number of articles that the customer has already purchased for that request? Or is it some sort of rating of the customer himself?

Also, what is the best way to submit an article to a request? Is it to submit the article to the site normally first, and then send a message to the request and attach the article number to the message? I ask because I have looked at a number of requests and I have not seen any messages attached to any of them, so I am not sure how people are submitting articles. Are messages removed after the customer has decided whether to buy the article or not?

Thanks,
~Reiko
NicWrites

Post by NicWrites »

You Don't get to see any Q and A to the customer except your own. Yes, you submit a Q and A to the customer and attach your article. The purchase rating is how many articles the customer has purchased on this site, but could be for other projects (I think)
constant-content
Site Admin

Post by constant-content »

the purchase rating is the number of articles that customer has bought. Yes the best way is just to write the article and post it to the right category, when it gets approved submit it to the customer via the request Q&A.
telyni

Post by telyni »

I see, thank you!

~Reiko