Summary says that article is unavailable.

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

barrywiki

Summary says that article is unavailable.

Post by barrywiki »

ImageWhen I went to look at one of my referred authors' first approved article I saw that the summary at the top stated that the article was either sold, taken down or not yet approved.

This is also showing up in my articles which I know are available and approved.

Are potential buyers seeing this message?
jellygator

Re: Summary says that article is unavailable.

Post by jellygator »

I just looked up an article of mine that sold for usage, and do not see a message like that.

:?:
Jaye

Post by Jaye »

It may be a browser issue. I've been seeing that message for a few months now in Firefox, but if I use IE everything appears normal. It is a bit worrying though that this may also be what customers are seeing.
jellygator

Post by jellygator »

Jaye wrote:It may be a browser issue. I've been seeing that message for a few months now in Firefox, but if I use IE everything appears normal. It is a bit worrying though that this may also be what customers are seeing.
I guess my suggestion would be to see if you can resolve it, then post the solution here.

Have you tried clearing your cache and temporary files folders? Might need to verify whether JAVA is working and updated on both, and if it isn't, determine which version's working and which one isn't. I don't know what else to suggest as I'm not a computer wiz.