Short Summary

Not an author yet? Have questions? Post here!

Moderators: Celeste Stewart, Ed, Constant

Goalsethigh

Short Summary

Post by Goalsethigh »

I am trying to resubmit an article. Everytime I try to save the short summary, it disappears. I tried to let the editor know, but it was kicked back for no short summary. Anyone have any ideas about what is going on?
jak

Re: Short Summary

Post by jak »

Something strange is happening to short summaries. I just lost three when I edited submissions already approved. I've contacted support about it.
Lor

Post by Lor »

I'm having the same problem. I've tried several times to resubmit with SS and no luck. Tried to edit it after I resubmitted and still draws a blank.

EDITORS: Are you reading this?

Please don't return it. I'll fix it happily when the glitch is fixed.

ETA
Jak
Thanks for contacting support.

I think I'm going to delete it. I fear the eds will view it without knowing about the glitch and automatically purge it. This was a resubmit, so I sure don't want to see that.

On another note ... it could be a few hours before this problem is even noticed in their timezone. It's just gone 6AM in Vancouver.
Constant

Post by Constant »

We're aware of it. Sorry for the inconvenience. It should be back to normal in a few hours. In the meantime, deleting the rejected article and submitting it anew will get around the problem until it's fixed.
Lor

Post by Lor »

Thanks for the quick response. We appreciate it.
Constant

Post by Constant »

Should be working again. Thanks for your patience, everyone!